Holy cow, it’s all about the moooney! Run, jump and slide in this udderly jolly adventure to reclaim your fortunes from the greedy Pig Pockets. Tough as nails and no continues: let's go!
Holy cow, it's all about the moooney! Embark on an udderly jolly adventure to rescue Cash Cow's riches from the clutches of the greedy Pig Pockets and reclaim what's rightfully hers! Get ready for a blast from the past with an 80s inspired arcade experience released 40 years late...
- 5 multi-screen levels, bonus stages and secrets
- player speed selection: normal or turbo
- arcade, speedrun and marathon modes
- delightful chiptunes by Vincent Verger aka Tuï
- illustration and official merch by Pete Ellison
- B/W and color TV compatible (unplug antenna first)
- cross-platform, worldwide leaderboards
Cash Cow DX - launch trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
- Video Policy
- pixel games SARL-S allows for the audiovisual contents of Cash Cow DX to be published through video broadcasting platforms for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Cash Cow DX is legally allowed by pixel games SARL-S. However, please note that we reserve the right to remove racist, sexist, homophobic, or offensive content, which uses our intellectual property, for any reason and on a case by case basis. .
About pixel games SARL-S
- pixel games is an independent game studio based in Luxembourg, owned and operated by solo developer Sebastian Kostka. My primary focus is to create classic arcade experiences for modern systems.
- More information
- More information on pixel games SARL-S, our logo & relevant media are available here.